ROCK OF AGES by Chris D’Arienzo
Rehearsal June 29- July 22
Run July 23- August 15
INC by Diana Grisanti
Rehearsal August 10- September 2
Run September 3- 26
BAD JEWS by Joshua Harmon
Rehearsal September 28- October 21
Run October 22- November 14
GREAT AMERICAN TRAILER PARK CHRISTMAS MUSICAL Book By Betsy Kelso, Music and Lyrics By David Nehls
Rehearsal November 9- December 1
Run December 2- 27
FATHER COMES HOMES FROM THE WARS (PART 1,2 &3) by Suzan-Lori Parks
Rehearsal January 25- February 17
Run February 18- Mach 12
FLY BY NIGHT Conceived by Kim Rosenstock Written by Will Connolly, Michael Mitnick, and Kim Rosenstock
Rehearsal March 20- April 13
Run April 14- May 7
STAGE KISS by Sarah Ruhl
Rehearsal May 9- June 1
Run June 2- 24
ATC operates as a Small Professional Theatre(SPT3) and employees both Equity and Non-Equity performers. These auditions will take place on Saturday, April 25th 9:00am-5:00pm (lunch break 11:00am-noon) and Sunday, April 26th 2:00pm-10:00pm (dinner break 6:00pm-7:00pm) at ATC, located at 650 E Stonewall St. Charlotte, NC 28202.
Before attending audition:
- To schedule an appointment time, please complete the form located here:
- Prepare two short (approximately 1 minute each) contrasting monologues.
- If auditioning for musicals, prepare one short upbeat musical selection (approximately 16 -32 bars) of a rock/pop/country song. A piano accompanist will be provided. No accapella. Please bring sheet music in correct key with beginning and ending clearly marked.
- Bring 5 copies of your headshot and resume to your audition.
Other things to keep in mind:
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your audition time.
- You may park in the lot surrounding the building. Weekend parking is free.
- If you have problems with the online form linked above, please contact Production Intern Tyler Mitchell at email@example.com
- Performers of all races, ethnicities, and abilities are encouraged to apply. Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte endorses the goals of diversity, inclusion, and the principles of equal opportunity for all who work in the theatre industry.
- Please be aware that Actor’s Theatre does NOT currently have housing available for out of town performers.
If you are unable to attend the audition calls, but still wish to be considered, we do accept video audition submissions. We would like to see 2 short contrasting monologues and, if auditioning for musicals, a short and upbeat rock/pop/country musical selection. Please load audition clip onto a hosting site and send the link, along with a headshot and resume, to Production Intern Tyler Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title the email “Video Submission” and you will receive a reply acknowledging your audition submission. All videos must be received by Friday, April 24th.
Visit http://www.atcharlotte.org/auditions/ for more information and character breakdowns of each show.
Actor’s Theatre is an SPT tier 3 Equity theatre. Performers of all races and ethnicities are encouraged to apply. Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte endorses the goals of diversity, inclusion, and the principles of equal opportunity for all who work in the theatre industry.