2018 Producing Gathering Registration
All attendees must be individual members of NCTC or attending as a representative of an NCTC member theatre/organization.
Register by May 21st and receive a free, stainless steel NCTC water bottle!
Group, student and scholarship discounts can only be applied to the full conference rate.
- Receive a 20% discount when registering 3 or more people from the same organization at the full conference rate!
- Promo code: NCTCGROUP18
STUDENT DISCOUNT – 50%
- Promo code: STUDENTPG18
Special Offer for Mecklenburg County Theaters – Available for a Limited Time Only!
- NCTC Member Theatres – Levels 1, 2 and 3: 50% registration discount
- NCTC Member Theatres – Levels 4, 5 and 6: Buy two registrations at full price, save 50% on the third.
- All theatre companies must be a current NCTC member or join as a member for the first time when registering for the conference.
- This offer is made possible by the Arts and Science Council. Limited funding is available and this offer is first come, first served.
- Promo code: ASCSPONSOR18
Individuals may apply for a 50% scholarship (for full Gathering registration only) if you are:
- An individual member of NCTC, who will be paying out-of-pocket to attend the Gathering
- A representative of a Theatre Company of Color
- A representative of a new NCTC member theatre (joining in 2018 for the first time)
Once your application has been processed, you will receive an email from NCTC General Manager Amanda Clark within two business days, with further instructions on how to register for the Gathering.
Cancellations and Refunds
Registrations may be refunded for any registration canceled prior to June 26, 2018, but they will incur a $35 cancellation fee. Registration fees will not be refunded after June 26, 2018.
Should you find that you cannot attend once you’ve registered, and would like to replace yourself with another individual, please email us. In most instances, such substitutions can be accommodated.
Multiple individuals cannot split a single full-conference registration. Day rates will be available after May 22.