K-12 Schools - Membership
Please note: all memberships run July 1 – June 30.
- Invitations to register for member-exclusive events including the NCTC Middle and High School Play Festivals! You can register EARLY if your dues are paid by July 31!
- Eligibility for the prestigious NCTC K-12 Theatre Educator Award!
- NCTC maintains detailed records of NC colleges/universities and professional/community theatres. NCTC members get FREE access to a customized list 3 times/year!
- K-12 theatre teachers get FREE admission to NCTC College Discovery Day! Help your students connect with college theatre programs, while you network with your peers.
- Access to the job and audition listings on our website – you can post an unlimited amount of listings for FREE!
NCTC works to ensure theatre is supported and funded by the NC Legislature. We advocate for arts education policy improvements and send timely action alerts when your voice is needed.
Closer to home, we send celebratory emails to principals of schools that participate in the NCTC High School or Middle School Play Festivals, congratulating them on their school's success. We provide how-to guides to gain support and appreciation for your program, and we offer emergency advocacy coaching when teachers are facing funding and departmental cuts. NCTC is an advocacy leader and your participation is key to our collective success!
2017-2018 Membership Pricing
- Level 1Dues - $255
Budgets of $0 – $75,000
- Level 2Dues - $335
Budgets of $75,001 – $150,000
- Level 3Dues - $405
Budgets of $150,001 – $500,000
- Level 4Dues - $505
Budgets of $500,001 – $1,000,000
- Level 5Dues - $570
Budgets of $1,000,001 – $3,000,000
- Level 6Dues $620
Budgets of $3,000,001 and up